Artist's Prayer


Give us Your daily Inspiration
So, we can live a Creative Life.
And lead us away from self-doubt,
For to doubt our creativity
Is to doubt Your Voice within us.
Amen.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Checking In...

I can't believe it's Tuesday already....

I've been working a bit on my Mandala, in fact I subtracted number of elements and I'm waiting to see what will emerge.
I begun a new project yesterday, a working title 'Grow' - it's developing into something very organic in colors and textures, and I can't help but notice how it mirrors the outside changing season. Here's a snapshot, it will be a while before this collage will be finished.







Unlimited Calling US/Canada $9.95/mo.





1 comment:

  1. Good start. I love the handwriting. As you know I'm a big fan of text in artwork.

    ReplyDelete